Sunday, April 11, 2010

Thing 9


2nd Grade - Spring 2010
Originally uploaded by gailgmi
Well after signing up for what seems like a ton of different accounts lately (Google, Yahoo, Flickr, etc.), I am not sure what is connected to what anymore! I sure hope this blog connects to my picture and ends up on my 23 Things site!!! I am interested in flickr for the organizational value. We take so many digital pictures in our family and I think this would be a neat way to "file" them and retrieve them quickly later. I really don't think I like having personal pictures available for public viewing and commenting, however....some of the comments I was reading on others' pictures were a little creepy! :

1 comment:

  1. It's always important to carefully review any privacy settings with these Web 2.0 tools. Many sites have great privacy settings but they can be hidden and hard to find....

    ReplyDelete