Saturday, February 27, 2010

Thing 6

I had never of heard of nings until 23 Things. I found a ning for elementary teachers that I have joined. My membership is pending, so I will have to wait to for approval to do some more exploring. I was intrigued reading some of the comments, because it sounds like they share a lot of ideas through this site, so I hope that is what I find once I get in. My favorite ning was Kiddnation. This is for Kidd Kraddick and his morning show. I used to listen to him every day when I lived in Texas and that was 12 years ago! He is still on the air and you can listen to him live through the ning.

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of Kiddnation nor Kidd Kraddick. I did a quick Google search and found the Ning. I did not find a great deal of information describing either the Kiddnation nor Kidd Kraddick. I cannot get a sense about either. Tell me more.

    ReplyDelete