Sunday, February 14, 2010

Thing 2

It took me several times watching the Web 2.0 video to understand what it was trying to describe. I think what I finally got was that Web 1.o is basically a person working with an application on his/her computer. The person then has the ability to send whatever he/she created to another computer user. Web 2.0 is a way of interacting and sharing information, while you are working/creating. There are multiple sites available to help with this exchange of information, such as Facebook, Twitter, and You Tube. I am somewhat familiar with these sites, but did not realize they were all part of what is considered Web 2.0. I am interested to learn more about some of the other sites, such as Flickr, which I have never heard of until we began 23 Things.

1 comment:

  1. You got it. If you are familiar with Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube - you are going to love some of the other Things this project will allow you to explore.

    ReplyDelete