Saturday, February 27, 2010

Thing 5

I joined LinkedIn almost a year ago, but as I stated in a previous post, didn't do much with it because I had a hard time following the format. I was interested to go back to it and explore a little further, especially since I now have some experience with Facebook. Unfortunately, I am still disappointed. I didn't find LinkedIn any easier to navigate and couldn't find friends (ones that had already requested me) when I did a search. Maybe someone can shed some light on what I might be doing wrong or what I am missing!

1 comment:

  1. LinkedIn is not for everyone. I have discovered that most of the people that are a part of my LinkedIn (aside from those in 23 Things) are part of a service business or those looking for a job (not in the education field).

    ReplyDelete